Server virtualization has led to tremendous gains in cost savings, computational and energy efficiencies. With all these benefits it is more important than ever to monitor virtual infrastructure for issues before they cause downtime.
Our engineers at Infoscale Computing have developed strong competencies in VMware and Hyper-V virtualization platforms. We work with our customers to develop solutions using current best practices to ensure utmost uptime and survivability of applications and services during fault conditions.
Contact Infoscale Computing for remote or on-site services in VMware and Hyper-V installation and support.
- Hypervisor Essentials
- Basic configuration and management.
- Lifecycle Operations
- Hypervisor Networking
- Hyper-V virtual switches
- VMware Standard and Distributed Switches.
- VLAN configuration.
- Storage Options for Virtualization Platforms.
- iSCSI and Fibre Channel configuration for VMware and Hyper-V.
- VSAN configuration for VMware.
- Virtual Machine Management
- Virtual machine templates and cloning.
- Snapshot Management.
- Resource Management
- Server migration with vMotion and Live Migration.
- Cluster management with Failover Clusters for Hyper-V and DRS for VMware.
- Collecting diagnostic data.
- Rectifying anomalies within hypervisor platforms.